Wow. It is amazing to think that in just a few days Stephen will be moving into our home. I will be moving in after the wedding. Time flys by so quickly.
The house was nasty as all get out! The previous people living in it were complete pigs. Our landlord told us that they had left 30 bags of garbage in the basement...... yeah.... So cleaning that house took awhile, and it is still not as clean as I would like it to be. The bathroom still needs to be cleaned again and again and again. The landlord is having the outside of the house painted and the painter man that is doing it has his painting stuff all over my kitchen. So once he is done I can have a clean kitchen!! And then when Stephen's brother and sister get here (Thursday!) we will have a tv in the living room. I can't wait until Stephen's stuff gets here! Because that means that the piano gets here! My mom is making curtains for the living room for me, because I don't have any time. I did make the ones in the kitchen though and it makes such a difference to have them in there. I put our awesome gingerbread men salt and pepper shakers on the stove and it just amazing how much that helps me forget the nastiness it used to look like. We are so happy it is crazy!
3 comments:
Sounds so fun to be living in a house! Apartments suck! Where is your house at?
its 1323 newton st, like a block away from st joes.
that is awesome! well good luck! hope you guys have a great few weeks before the wedding and a WONDERFUL wedding day!!
Post a Comment