Amber's friend Cassie came with us on Friday night for twilight. We got there at about 9:00 and we were not there a minute before Cassie saw one of her friends. It was a girl, but it took me a while to figure out what it was. I don't even know her name, so from now on I will refer to her as "it" From then on "it" became the new leader of Amber and Cassie. Within 5 minutes of "it" joining us she had already busted a ball over near some Amish people. I tried to get Amber and Cassie to help me pick out something for Stephen's birthday, but "it" took them to the paper towel isle. Once there they got behind the paper towels and started making weird noises so that people would look at them with weird faces. Then "it" went and got those pantyhose that are in little balls and went back into the paper towels so that she could throw them at people. Well I couldn't take being around "it" anymore, she was yelling bad words at people and just being destructive. I would have left sooner, but I didn't want to leave Amber alone with them. I went over to the shoes and was there for a few minutes. Then I came back to check on them to see if they were done yet. When I got there Amber was waiting out in the isle for them, so I stood with her and we were just talking. Well then "it" threw a ball at this lady's baby and she got really mad and went and got a manager. Not wanted to get into trouble I took Amber with me into the next isle. Well the manager still came up to me because he knew Amber was with Cassie and "it". He told me that me and my friends needed to finish our purchases and leave. I was so mad, because I didn't do anything! So I told him that they were not my friends and that I didn't do anything. So then he told Amber to go and get them. As she was walking over there the lady whose baby was hit started yelling at Amber. Finally "it" and Cassie came out and the manager told them they had to leave. After that me and Amber just walked around Wal-Mart and watched movies on my ipod waiting for the movie to come out. I was glad we got in line when we did, because after they gave us our movies they said that they were running out of 2 disc copies. At first I wished that I would have stayed in the shoes longer so that I wouldn't have gotten yelled at. But then after I thought about it and I am glad that I was there, because if I wasn't there then I am sure they would have made Amber leave. I guess now Cassie and Amber will think twice before following someone like that.
2 comments:
OH my goodness. That is horrible. Some kids are sooooooo weird and disrespectful! That enraged me! hah I wish I was there because I would have yelled at the "it" the first sign of something stupid like that.
Haha.. I literally laughed at this post. Only because I can see you now and how frustrating it might have been. I'm glad I wasn't there because if I was, "IT" would have been walking home with a ripped shirt and a bloody nose. Okay so maybe I wouldn't have hit anyone but still I would have wanted to!
Post a Comment