Monday, February 23, 2009

I am done

I have decided that I don't like twilight anymore. I got up to the second book and, its just stupid. The first one is good, I like the first one. But I don't think I will ever read past number 2. It was just so stupid. I mean come on, nobody acts like that. Anyway... I need another book to read!! I have gotten so used to reading books in the morning before work instead of watching a movie like I used to do. Maybe I will just read Harry Potter over again. I know that book won't let me down.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

hahaha, I never tried reading those. I just couldn't get into the whole story line. So fill me in :) Oh yeah, screw your boss

Alyssa said...

Seriously, read them. The end of the second one is AMAZING!!! Trust me on this you will want to continue reading them.

Nikki Olmstead said...

haha the second one is the most boring and hard to get through but the third one is SO good and so is the fourth! Vampires aren't real and neither is Harry Potter so who cares if people don't act that way in real life? they're all just fantasy and fun.